Modtini

"Modtini" was a ten week project for my 400-level Corporate Identity and Branding course. It began with a week of brainstorming exercises and workshops to help establish ideas for the type of company I would like to create. Two weeks were then spent on developing my logo designs and what logos/corporate colors mean to a company. In the weeks that followed, I was to create three original advertisements, a business system (letterhead, envelope, business card, etc...), and design/build three different types of packaging appropriate to my company.

I consider this class one of the capstone courses I have taken thus far because it required that I utilize nearly every skill from every course I had taken prior to it. The class concluded with the creation of a large display for my company to the college which was to include everything I had developed in the course, presented as professionally and creatively as possible.